[Backgroundrb-devel] Call for examples

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:28:41 EDT 2006

He folks-

	First off thanks to everyone for helping to make this plugin work
better for all of us. Its nice to have a bunch of people testing and
adding features. I would like to ask for people to post some examples
workers. I would really like to get a few more workers to distribute
with the plugin. Especially ones that a lot of people seem to need
like Email workers. So if you are allowed to do so , would some
people please post some example workers and a few little instructions
on how to use them here on the list? Please use [EXAMPLE] in the
subject line.

	This will help out I think. We can tell people to search the list
archives for [EXAMPLE] subject lines to get examples. Or do people
think I should put up a wiki and let people put their workers and
tutorials there? I would just like to have some real world examples
for folk just getting started with the plugin. And the workers I have
are very insurance company specific so I don't think they are
examples that anyone else would gain much by looking at.

	What does everyone think? I want to spend more time working on the
plugin so it would be great help if a few people would step up and
make some sample workers. Maybe even a little tutorial on how to make
an email queue worker would be cool.

Thanks Everyone-