[Backgroundrb-devel] problems with ActionMailer

Rolando Abarca funkaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:13:36 EDT 2006

On 8/7/06, Charles Brian Quinn <me at seebq.com> wrote:
> If you are only using this mailer for mail sent from a worker, you can
> use in your main mail initializing block (your sent method):
>
>   @subject = blah
>   @recipients = blah
>   @body = blah
>   @template = "../../path/to/template"  # instead of ./path/to/template

Ok, I got the idea (I think), but it still not working. My mail views are in the
default directory (app/views/masivo/)
So I set @template to this:

@template = "../../app/views/masivo/mail_prueba"

(and i've restarted the rails app and the backgroundrb server) is this
the way it should be? I'm a bit confused... :-S

--
rolando -- [[ knowledge is empty, fill it ]] --
"Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."