[Backgroundrb-devel] repeat_every doesn't tie in with first_run...

Michael Siebert info at siebert-wd.de
Mon Aug 7 08:02:30 EDT 2006

That Behaviour is absolutely OK, since it starts the job when Time.now >
first_start. Time.now.beginning_of_day is 0:00 TODAY, meaning 14 hours ago
(at least here in Germany). The only way to work around that is to use
Time.now.tomorrow.beginning_of_day meaning 0:00 tonight. I think this can be
improved in some later version.

Michael Siebert <info at siebert-wd.de>

www.stellar-legends.de - Weltraum-Browsergame im Alpha-Stadium