[Backgroundrb-devel] Autostarting and job keys...

Brett Walker lapomme00 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:27:56 EDT 2006

I've now got 5 processes auto started.  But I when I query the
MiddleMan for their keys (in script/console), it doesn't find them.
Looking at the start script, it looks like it might be creating a new
MiddleMan object for each autostart

      BackgrounDRb::MiddleMan.new.new_worker(:class => entry['class'],

Even changing it to

     BackgrounDRb::MiddleMan.new_worker(:class => entry['class'],

didn't seem to take care of it.  I even tried to create a single
MiddleMan and pass that to autostart, still to no avail.

Is there a way to have the autostarted jobs be manages by the main
MiddleMan object?