[Backgroundrb-devel] Process status...

Brett Walker lapomme00 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 06:07:10 EDT 2006

Totally agree.  It would be great to see the status of all the jobs.
The simple solution is all I needed right now, but I can see building
out a more detailed status screen, and would need this level of
function.  Also being able to set up an email notify if a critical
process drops for some reason.