[Backgroundrb-devel] Creating workers from workers?

Brett Walker lapomme00 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:35:06 EDT 2006

>On Jul 31, 2006, at 8:05 PM, Ben Johnson wrote:
>> Since MiddleMan is an uninitialized constant in a worker how do you
>> create new workers inside a worker?
>> Thank You,
>> Ben Johnson
>> E: bjohnson at contuitive.com
>> O: 800-341-6826
>> M: 817-229-4258
>	You would have to use the full module path to the MiddleMan class.
>Like this:
>::BackgrounDRb::MiddleMan.new_worker ....

I need to start a couple workers from one main worker, and I've been
trying to get the above to work, to no avail.  What exactly do I need
to put in my worker file?

I had one other quick question:  I see mention of @job_ctrl in the
code, but I can't find where it's used.  Is it no longer needed?

Thanks Ezra for a great plugin and all the hard work you do on it.