[Backgroundrb-devel] [ANN] Update

Jodi Showers jodi at nNovation.ca
Tue Aug 1 15:21:02 EDT 2006

Rinda - funny I was just working on integrating this myself. grin.

But since you're going ahead I'll head down another dev path I'd
rather take at this time.

You're likely already further ahead, but I have some code to start a
RingServer and and application TupleSpace(attached). It is inspired
by the Borges server and Eric Hodel (segment7). Hope it can move you

I was intending to build a tuple space proxy into the MiddleMan so I
could put/read/take from within rails (I prefer the loosely coupled
processing offered by Rinda services). Perhaps after you're finished
I can add this capability - I'l likely look for your guidance.

Also wanted to note that I tried AutoStart last night, and had real
troubles with losing MySql connections (concurrent = false). I'll try
again with the latest.

Thanx Ezra et al - this is a great project you've got going here.
When you announced it a few months ago, I knew it was a keeper.