[Backgroundrb-devel] making backgroundrb cron

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Tue Aug 1 09:48:44 EDT 2006

Take a look at rails_cron -- however, I'm with you in that you could
probably combine these projects easily -- making backgroundrb the
system of record.  I'm not sure the state of rails_cron development
these days.  Configuration for rails_cron is a db table and a process
that polls every minute.

If you commit/patch, I'd be happy to test/contribute as well!
Charles Brian Quinn
self-promotion: www.seebq.com
highgroove studios: www.highgroove.com
slingshot hosting: www.slingshothosting.com