[Alexandria-list] More docs and Update

L.C. Karssen lennart at karssen.org
Wed Jan 16 12:00:22 EST 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 16:30 +0000, Cathal Mc Ginley wrote:
> Also, I must put together a list of things we can fix for 0.6.3,
> perhaps some of the usability problems like the lack of feedback.  A
> new release within two or three weeks would be nice.

Indeed, the feedback issue is very important IMHO. Some further
suggestions from the (confirmed) bugs are (in order of importance):
- [#14163] Newly added book is not selected
- [#16708] Hitting refresh button makes deleted books reappear
- [#16619] When searching by isbn misses information
	Note: Refers to WorldCat provider
- [#16618] When you go back into properties program removes read it tag
- [#15329] Using & in library name is impossible
	Note: Mayby a simple workaround is all that's needed here,   the
overhaul of the way libraries are stored on disk can wait.
- [#14592] Fails to start: undefined method `isbn'
	Note: Cathal fixed this partially but added a ToDo comment.

> Anywho, cheers
>    -   C.
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: GnuPT by EQUIPMENTE.DE
> iD8DBQFHjjEzfMAUnRdb+8oRAiKDAKCvgtQea01o03Tf+XrYkiuhiduDgACgwYu6
> xDd2q+J9MZwk+aDTMi+ob8M=
> =i34E
L.C. Karssen
The Netherlands

lennart at karssen.org

Stuur me aub geen Word of Powerpoint bestanden!
Zie http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.nl.html