[Alexandria-list] Move trackers from Rubyforge to Launchpad?

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney devi.webmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:29:00 EST 2008

For bugs and blueprints (that's for goals), Launchpad is great. IF you
use Bazaar, it's also very nice to link the relevant portion of code
with the bugs and blueprints. I haven't personally used the
translations, but I understand they are very nice. Launchpad Answers
acts as a forum, and is great for little help questions and such.
Answers and Bugs both requires login, which some people don't like.
That said, Launchpad login is done by email address, so you won't
forget your login name.

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney