[Alexandria-list] CueCat issues

Lissa qibhom at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 3 22:26:17 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 17:55 +0100, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> As Topher said the userland CueCat support is in CVS, as well as a
> skeleton of the new UI (File/Acquire from Scanner).  We just need to
> assemble these parts together, this should not be hard.
>
> I will do this when the smart libraries feature will be complete, and
> this will be in the next release.

That is wonderful news, Topher and Laurant. My thanks. I will stop
beating my head against the kernel, and leave it in your capable hands.

Be well,
Lissa

--

No future is complete without a flying car, but it's the
invention that like Longhorn, never arrives.

Andrew Orlowski, "Is Microsoft Preparing a Flying Car?"
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/24/msn_driving_instructions/