[Alexandria-list] Re: Importing books

Xavier Maillard zedek at gnu-rox.org
Thu Aug 19 16:49:04 EDT 2004

On 17 aoû 2004, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:

> Hi Zachary,
> Sorry I was gone in Holidays :)
> On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 00:33, Zachary P. Landau wrote:
> > Has any discussion taken place on ways to add a lot of books
> > at once? I know some people have wanted the feature but I
> > can't remember if there was any discussion on how to handle
> > it.
> >
> There was a discussion about a new dialog box for this, and if
> I remember well Xavier decided to go ahead and implement it.
> Xavier, do you have any news about this?

Yeah, I did like to do that but I am afraid I am really too busy
those days :( (moving, changing job) and so I didn't have a
closer look on this topic :(.
If someone want to do it, no problem since I think I will be
quite busy for the 2 or 3 coming months...

I try hard to stay informed on Alexandria evolutions but as said,
it is becoming harder and harder (more than 10h work a day).

Sorry not to be of any help for the moment.
"sometimes i feel like we're making emacs better and better because we don't
 know what to do with emacs once it is finished."

    -- AlexSchroeder on #emacs @OPN