Forums | Admin

Discussion Forums: rubyforge-help

Start New Thread Start New Thread
BY: Sergio Fierens (sfierens)
DATE: 2012-11-14 15:09
SUBJECT: RE: Please delete project AI4R from Rubyforge

Who is the person (people) responsible for this site?
I understand if they cannot commit time to it anymore, we all have been in that position. But there are cleaner ways of "moving on" than just leaving the site abandoned, which is the sensation that I have of what is going on.
I lost the ability of updating my project in this site many months ago, after rubyforge admins performed some maintenance activities. I asked for help may times without response, until the point in which I had to relocate the AI4R somewhere else. This was painful since there is a good quantity of links out there pointing to my project in rubyforge. Nevertheless, I relocated it and kept updating it. However, the project in rubyforge has not been removed. It is out of date and confusing people.
Is there someone still looking at this posts?

Thanks,
Sergio

Thread View

Thread Author Date
Please delete project AI4R from RubyforgeSergio Fierens2012-09-07 21:41
      RE: Please delete project AI4R from RubyforgeSergio Fierens2012-10-27 18:26
            RE: Please delete project AI4R from RubyforgeSergio Fierens2012-11-14 15:09
                  RE: Please delete project AI4R from RubyforgeSergio Fierens2012-12-05 15:24
                        RE: Please delete project AI4R from RubyforgeTom Copeland2013-01-01 21:45

Post a followup to this message