2011-09-06 17:47
Cool, sounds good,

Yours,

Tom

By: Elle Yoko Suzuki
problem solved! [ reply ]  
2011-09-02 00:03
Please disregard!

I believe I have found a back way into the editable page that I needed.

From one of my other projects, I found its 'Files' main page to be

http://rubyforge.org/frs/admin/?group_id=XXXX

where links 'Files | Admin' are available.

I went to the semi-broken project, determined that group_id value, and replaced XXXX with that value. I then added a new package name there at the bottom, and voila, the 'Files' main page returned usable again. Hooray!

Again, please disregard the initial post for this thread.

RE: default file package request [ reply ]  
2011-08-19 20:31
if the easiest way to accomplish this is by first deleting the project entirely and then recreating the project again, please feel free to do so (emaillabslib).

default file package request [ reply ]  
2011-08-14 18:16
at my project page, under 'files', i used to have a default package name when my (emaillabslib) project account was first created, with no releases.

while experimenting with the best way to set up release files, i appear to have deleted that original package. now, the page displays 'No File Packages, There are no file packages defined for this project.' the web page title also reads, 'RubyForge: Exiting with error'.

i no longer have the 'Files | Admin' or 'To create a new release click here' links, nor the text 'Below is a list of all files of the project. Before downloading, you may want to read Release Notes and ChangeLog (accessible by clicking on release version).'.

would you be able to kindly redefine the default package for my project?

thank you very much in advance, and my apologies for the inconvenience.