Forums | Admin

Discussion Forums: open-discussion

Start New Thread Start New Thread

 

By: Nobody
RE: Is this still active? [ reply ]  
2005-06-11 09:38
I'm wondering about that as well... :(

By: Nobody
Is this still active? [ reply ]  
2004-12-04 21:40
This project looks really interesting. Is it still active? The docs say that its 80% done, how much effort would there likely be to get the other 20% done?